Description: 2.9inch e-Paper E-Ink Display Module (B) for Raspberry Pi Pico, 296×128 pixels, Red / Black / White, SPI Interface. Low power, wide viewing angle, paper-like effect. Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, requires minimal IO pins
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating voltage: 3,3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimensions: 82 x 38 mm
- Display size: 66.90 x 29.06 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.227 x 0.226 mm
- Resolution: 296 x 12 pixels
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4 mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170
Advantage of Eink: E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: